TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Limited is a Water Service Provider that was incorporated under the companies Act so as to serve the residents of Taita Taveta County, to achieve this we need to strengthen our manpower. We therefore invite applications from suitable qualified and experienced candidates with excellent credentials to fill the position below;
- Managing Director – Download.
- Business Development Manager – Download
- Internal Audit Manager- Download
How to apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements can send their applications together with detailed CV, three professional referees, copies of academic & professional certificates, state your current position, remuneration package, e-mail and telephone contact quoting the job title/reference directly to the address specified in each post above on or before 23rd September, 2019 at 4:00 pm.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of
Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and provide:
(1) Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
(2) Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
(3) Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
(4) Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
(5) Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
TAVEVO is an equal opportunity Employer. Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.