We will make it easier for our customers to make payments by:
- Sending bills via SMS with notification indicating customer position of indebtedness
- Reminding customers to settle their bills through media announcements.
- Providing a range of payment options; which will include postbank, equity easypay, Mpesa, Airtel money or cheque deposit.
- Requesting customers to accompany payments with the latest bill to provide details of accounts.
- Giving 14 days’ notice on the monthly bill to disconnect customers who are in arrears.
- Billing on the actual consumption after cut off after which no billing will be done.
- Allowing customers to request in writing to transfer any credit balance on one account to offset a debit balance of another account under the same customer name.
- Allowing a customer to have access to his/her detailed statement of account at all times during office hours
- TAVEVO WATER expects all its services to be paid for and advises both its current and potential customers to refrain from the act of:
- Consuming water illegally
- Tampering with the TAVEVO WATER’s water meters
- Water meter bypass
- These acts may lead to heavy fines and/or imprisonment as prescribed by the law.
TAVEVO Water bills may be paid in one of the following methods:
Equity Bank – 0790299925910
Pay over the counter at any Equity Branch or Equity Agent using your bill or account number
By MPESA on Safaricom – Paybill 913350
By Airtel money – Paybill 913350