Tavevo Water and Sewerage Company, established under the Water Act 2002, is a company wholly owned by Taita Taveta County Governments, whose mandate is to provide adequate quality water and reliable sanitation services to its customers in Taita Taveta County. We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the position of Human Resource Manager.
1. To assist departmental heads in identifying manpower requirements, training needs and in formulating and facilitating training programs.
2. To develop and maintain systems for recruitment, selection, orientation and placement of staff.
3. To deal with all industrial relations matters: disputes, interpretation of various labour laws, staff regulations, administration of the salaries and benefits package & reward systems.
4. Develop and manage a system to carry out Performance appraisal, promotions, demotions and redundancy of employees in consultation with respective Heads of Departments and Sections.
5. To ensure adequacy of staff welfare and safety and security at all working places.
6. Maintenance of Staff Records.
- Minimum of Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- 3 years’ working experience in a busy environment.
- Must hold Membership to a professional body(IHRM)
Interested candidates to send their applications, detailed CV and copies of Academic and Professional certificates addressed to:
Tavevo Water and Sewerage Company,
P. O. Box 6-80300 Voi
Soft copies to be sent to email@example.com So as to reach by close of business on 21st November,2017.