We will make it easier for our customers to make payments by:
- Sending bills with notification indicating customer position of indebtedness
- Reminding customers to settle their bills through media announcements
- Providing a range of payment options; which will include cash, and cheques.
- Requesting customers to accompany payments with the latest bill to provide details of accounts.
- Giving 14 days’ notice on the monthly bill to disconnect customers who are in arrears.
- Billing on the actual consumption after cut off after which no billing will be done.
- Allowing customers to request in writing to transfer any credit balance on one account to offset a debit balance of another account under the same customer name.
- Allowing a customer to have access to his/her detailed statement of account at all times during office hours
- TAVEVO WATER expects all its services to be paid for and advises both its current and potential customers to refrain from the act of:
- Consuming water illegally
- Tampering with the TAVEVO WATER’s water meters
- Water meter bypass
- These acts may lead to heavy fines and/or imprisonment as prescribed by the law.
TAVEVO Water bills may be paid in one of the following methods:
In person – at any of our Pay points. Bring your water bill to one of these locations:
- Head Offices, opposite DAO Office, Sofia.
- Wundanyi Revenue Office, opposite Taita Taveta County Assembly, Wundanyi
- Taveta Revenue Office
- Maungu Revenue Office
- Mackinnon Revenue Office
- Mwatate Revenue Office
At our partner bank
Equity Bank – 0790299925910
Pay over the counter at any Equity Branch or Equity Agent using your bill or account number
By MPESA on Safaricom – Paybill 913350
How to query your bill;
Send Bill followed by your account number to 0790 562 327.
example BILL 8200237650